Prepare yourselves for a day full of adventure like no other, exploring the beautiful countryside of Kiulu while you drive a quad bike!
The excitement begins with a safety briefing done upon arrival at Kiulu Valley Hub, followed by a practice run and then you’re off! Embark on a guided scenic quad bike adventure, passing through several villages and beyond with views of the paddy fields, plantations, jungles and the Kiulu River. Light refreshments will be served at the end of the tour.
Light refreshment, 1 hour QB activity, Quad biking hire, Gloves, Face Mask, Helmet, Tours with English speaking guide, refill water station, shower and toilet
1. Meeting point : Kiulu Valley Hub
2. Choose session :
3. SOP and movement compliance : This is for visitors who are allowed to travel within same zones and with police permit
4. Offer valid for a limited time. Book now!
5. Participants need to have valid car/bike drivers license. Please have ready a photo, scan copy or the original license itself when asked so that we can verify that you are allowed to drive the quadbike. We have available one 2-seater Quad-Bike allowing for Pillion/Passenger option (passenger can be below 18 and does not require a valid license). Please enquire for price. Please be warned that this tour involves an element of risk. All participants are required to sign a liability waiver prior to riding. We reserve the right to require you to ride as a passenger with the accompanying guide if the guide feels that your driving might endanger your safety.
6. Our guests may choose Single or Double Riders but based on availability.
7. Things to bring : Please wear long sleeve shirt and pants (to protect from riding in the sun), shoes (no sandals or flip flops), sunglasses, sunscreen, water bottle, change of clothes for the return journey and camera.
8. Please book and pay in advance, preferably 3 days prior to date of tour
9. There is Wi-fi available at Kiulu Valley Hub but service can be unstable at certain times
11. We contribute RM 3 for every guest who purchase this tour to the Kiulu Community Development Fund that goes towards building capacity in the Kiulu villages.
12. BYOB (Bring Your Own Bottle) Borneo Eco Tours is moving towards a single-use plastic free environment! So, please join our movement by bringing your own refillable water bottle during your time with us. Our vans and coaches are prepared with water containers so that you can refill your bottle anytime throughout the tour.
13. Other terms and conditions apply
RM 90 PER PERSON
Participant can choose between single or double rider. Based upon availability.
QUAD BIKE SET UP :
A double rider bike carries 2 riders in tandem (1 rider and optional pillion passenger).
A single rider bike carries 1 rider.