BB4C : Half Day Quad Biking in Kiulu
Experience the beautiful Kiulu country side just 1.5hr outside Kota Kinabalu in a unique way, riding a quad bike! Enjoy the scenic drive up and down rolling hills, traversing rivers and quaint villages amongst some of the best paddy field landscapes in Borneo. Your guide will stop along the way to share about the life of its people and fauna. A guided scenic adventure unlike anywhere else in Borneo.
- Quad biking through scenic landscapes of Kiulu Valley
- Give back to the locals of Kiulu through Community Development Contribution
- Light refreshment
- 2-3 hours quad bike ride
- Quad biking hire, gloves and face mask and helmet for your safety
- English speaking guide
- Community Development Contribution (CDC)
- Return transfer from Kota Kinabalu Airport or your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city
The excitement begins with your pickup* from your hotel and a scenic drive approximately 1.5hours to the set-off point, stopping midway for photos of the scenic landscape. A safety briefing is held upon arrival before a practice run and then we’re off. Embark on a two-hour guided scenic quad bike adventure, passing through several villages and beyond with views of the paddy fields, plantations, jungle and the Kiulu River. Enjoy a light refreshment before returning to your hotel. (Light Refreshment)
We run two session daily: Morning and afternoon session
Morning session: 0700-1300hrs
Afternoon session: 1300-1800hrs
- Quad bike tour is subject to cancellation in the event of adverse weather conditions. If the tour cannot be held due to safety reasons, a substitute tour, postponement or a full refund will be offered.
- Participants need to be 18 years old and above with a valid car/bike drivers license. Please have ready a photo, scan copy or the original license itself when asked so that we can verify that you are allowed to drive the quadbike. We have available one 2-seater Quad-Bike allowing for Pillion/Passenger option (passenger can be below 18 and does not require a valid license). Please enquire for price. Please be warned that this tour involves an element of risk. All participants are required to sign a liability waiver prior to riding. We reserve the right to require you to ride as a passenger with the accompanying guide if the guide feels that your driving might endanger your safety.
- Note on Travel Insurance : Customers are encouraged to purchase their own travel insurance before travelling to Borneo. We recommend you to select a travel insurance policy that covers not only your medical expenses (including emergency repatriation) but also personal liability, cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage. Doing so can prevent major disruptions and additional costs.
- Things to bring : Please wear long sleeve shirt and pants (to protect from riding in the sun), shoes (no sandals or flip flops), sunglasses, sunscreen, water bottle, change of clothes for the return journey and camera.
- We provide helmet, riding gloves and face mask for each participant.
- We contribute RM 10 for every guest who purchase this tour to the Kiulu Community Development Fund that goes towards building capacity in the Kiulu villages.
Borneo Eco Tours is moving towards a single-use plastic free environment! So, please join our movement by bringing your own refillable water bottle during your time with us. Our vans and coaches are prepared with water containers so that you can refill your bottle anytime throughout the tour.
SINGLE RIDER : RM 245
DOUBLE RIDER : RM 385
- Return transfer from Kota Kinabalu Airport or a hotel in KK city
SINGLE RIDER : RM 195
DOUBLE RIDER : RM 285
- Excludes transfer. Meet up at Kiulu Valley Hub, quad bike starting point.
QUAD BIKE SET UP :
A double rider bike carries 2 riders in tandem (1 rider and optional pillion passenger)
A single rider bike carries 1 rider.
per single rider