Travel is one of those things that naturally gives rise to queries, concerns and doubts, so we're here to put your mind at ease.
Before I Go
Borneo Quad Biking is different from other operators for the following reasons:
- We are currently the only quad biking operator in the district of Kiulu.
- We are part of Kiulu Farmstay – a community based ecotourism project – which implements a social entrepreneurship approach that acts as a catalyst for community development and capacity building.
- 10% of every tour purchased will be contributed to the MUKEST (Mukim Ulu Kiulu Ecotourism Solutions and Technologies) Community Development Fund.
On The Road
We offer THREE hours of fun and exhilarating quad biking adventure! This duration includes the safety briefing and practice run.
No experience is required, so if you have never tried quad biking before then fret not, we’ll have you revving these four-wheelers in no time! A safety briefing and practice run are given before the tour begins to ensure you are familiar and comfortable with our quad bikes.
- Participants who do not show up for their tour will be considered as NO-SHOW.
- We may be able to reschedule your tour if unforeseen circumstances arise provided that you notify us within 24 hours that you could not make it. This is based on tour availability.
- NO refund will be provided for no-show.
- We require all participants to arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- As we run on a timed schedule, it is only appropriate that we start all of our tours on time. We need to be considerate of other participants who may have other activities to do – we do not want them to wait and be late for their next activity!
- If you are running late, please contact us to let us know. We will try to reschedule your tour to a later time.
- NO refund will be provided for late arrivals.
- All participants must wear a helmet at all times.
- All participants must listen and follow the instructions given by the guide.
- All participants are required to read and sign the Indemnity Form prior to riding.
- All participants must travel at a speed that is deemed safe and reasonable throughout the tour and; as is set by the guide, to ensure safety.
- Our quad biking adventure tour is NOT a race but a guided tour. You will be responsible for damage to the quad bike caused by carelessness and recklessness or violations of the rules.
- All participants must follow the guide in a single tag-a-long file line spaced approximately 3-4 bike lengths apart.
- All participants must take responsibility to become aware of the features of the quad bikes prior to riding, including location of brakes, throttle, and ignition switch.
- The use of drugs or alcohol are strictly PROHIBITED.
- You are responsible for the equipment you use.
- No riding in unapproved areas; we have designated tracks to follow.
- No tricks, jumping or tail sliding.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change tours due to inclement weather, safety reasons, insufficient bookings or events beyond our control. Refunds are not offered but tours may be rescheduled at an alternative date.